The duration of the project is ongoing and is expected to last through December 2020 with possible extensions. The role that the contractor will be performing on our project is a full-time position (40 hours/week). We expect that the contractor will continue to perform the below duties at the Fiserv company until further notice.
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining infrastructure on the web
and application layer as a part of data center optimization for the Banking and
Aggregation products offered by Fiserv.
- Work on resolving the tickets as per the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Automate processes which can reduce manual intervention using various scripting
- Performing various testing activities and deploying the application according to the
- Day-to-day production support and On-call support and keep the environment up
- Involve in the integration projects for the Fiserv ePayment applications.
- Responsible for configuring virtual servers, application firewall, content switching
rules, responder, rewrite policies on the NetScaler load balancer.
- Set up a monitoring system that alerts the stakeholders in the event of an issue.